Collagen Hydrolysate & Joint, Bone, Muscle
- Collagen hydrolysate contains bovine collagen protein essential for joint, bone, muscle.
- Purple potato is rich in phytonutrients beneficial to body systems.
- Essential nutrients which can help to build and repair body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values as the nutrients are well absorbed by the body systems.
- Ingredients are clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
- Contains 8g of Collagen Hydrolysate per 10g of serving.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex confidently!
Collagen Hydrolysate supports joint, bone, muscle and body systems to stay healthy and strong. A nutritious and quality collagen protein drink enriched with purple potato helps to maintain flexible joint as well as strong bone and muscle.
Collagen Hydrolysate & Amino Acids
Collagen Hydrolysate derived from collagen in bovine is rich in protein with special amino acids composition. Proline, Glycine plus other essential amino acids unique to Collagen Hydrolysate helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of body tissues. Thus, aids in the regeneration and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Collagen is a structural protein which contributes to the mechanical strength of your bone, joint, muscle, skin, hair, nail as well as body systems. Protein is essential for growth and development, and helps to build and repair body tissues.
Purple Potato & Phytonutrients
Purple potato is rich in phytonutrients and antioxidant.
Start with 2 teaspoons (5g) and gradually increase to 4 teaspoons (10g) daily. Dissolve in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Collagen Hydrolysate (Bovine),
Purple Sweet Potato.
1 bottle of Collagen Hydrolysate With Purple Potato 120g caters for 12 days consumption, based on 4 teaspoons a day.
Collagen hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Germany, and it's also certified as halal in Germany.
Nutrition Fact Joint, Bone, Muscle & The Biological Science
Joint stiffness or discomfort, decrease in bone density, muscle weakness are the initial signs of wear and tear, being part and parcel of aging process.