Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin Nutrition
Gelatine hydrolysate enriched with rose hips, vitamins, minerals and cocoa are essential nutrients for bone, joint, muscle, skin and body systems. Enhance strength, mobility, flexibility, radiance.
- Gelatine hydrolysate is rich in protein with specific amino acids.
- Rose hips and cocoa are rich in phytonutrients, antioxidant.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential for bone and body systems.
- Help to build and repair bone, joint, muscle, skin and body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values.
- All natural ingredients, clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex comfortably!
Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin & The Biological Science
From the science perspective, regeneration of tissues in bone, joint, muscle, skin and body systems can help to balance the loss of tissues caused by aging or injury.
Low bone density, joint degeneration, muscle weakness, dryness, wrinkle or spots in skin are signs of deterioration in body systems caused by aging or injury. Consistent nourish your bone, joint, muscle, skin and body systems consistently to stay healthy, strong and active.
Gelatine Hydrolysate & Amino Acids
Gelatine hydrolysate derived from fish collagen is a structural protein with specific amino acids composition.
Amino acids such as hydroxyproline and other collagen peptides unique to gelatine hydrolysate help to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of tissues in joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body systems. Thus, aids in the regeneration of tissues and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Gelatine hydrolysate is essential for the mechanical strength of joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body systems as established clinical findings. Protein is important to your body systems as it's required for growth and development, and helps to build and repair body tissues.
Rose Hips, Cocoa & Phytonutrients
Rose hips and cocoa are rich in phytonutrients with important antioxidant.
Vitamins C, B, D & Minerals Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
Vitamins and minerals are vital to healthy bones and body systems.
Start with 2.5 teaspoons and gradually increase to 5 teaspoons daily. Dissolve in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Note: Opt for collagen or gelatine hydrolysate derived from Bovine if allergic to fish products.
Cocoa Powder, Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish), Mineral Complex (Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc), Vitamin Complex (Vitamins A, D3, E, B1, B3, Folic Acid, Biotin, B6, D-Calcium Pantothenate, B12, C), Rose Hips, Maltodextrin, Gardenia.
1 bottle of Mixed Cocoa With Gelatine Hydrolysate caters for 10 days consumption, based on 5 teaspoons a day.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.