Gelatin & Joint, Bone, Skin, Hair, Nail
Gelatine hydrolysate enriched with cocoa support joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body systems to stay healthy, flexible and youthful. A nutritious and quality collagen protein drink helps to maintain joint flexibility, strong bone, youthful skin, healthy hair and nail.
- Gelatine hydrolysate contains fish collagen protein essential for joint, bone, skin, hair, nail.
- Cocoa is rich in phytonutrients beneficial to body systems.
- Essential nutrients which can help to build and repair body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values as the nutrients are well absorbed by the body systems.
- Ingredients are clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex confidently!
Gelatine Hydrolysate & Amino Acids
Gelatine hydrolysate derived from collagen in fish is rich in special amino acids composition. Hydroxyproline peptides plus other essential amino acids unique to Gelatine Hydrolysate helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of body tissues. Thus, aids in the regeneration and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Cocoa & Phytonutrients
Pure cocoa powder is rich in antioxidant, and it's beneficial to human health from head to toe. Clinical findings on the phytonutrients in cocoa tend to substantiate the historic designation of cocoa as "food of the Gods."
Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 4 teaspoons daily. Dissolve in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken anytime, even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Note: Opt for collagen or gelatine hydrolysate derived from Bovine if allergic to fish products.
Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish), Cocoa.
1 bottle of Gelatine Hydrolysate With Cocoa 100g caters for 10 days consumption, based on 4 teaspoons a day.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.
Nutrition Fact Joint, Bone, Skin, Hair, Nail & The Biological Science
Joint stiffness or discomfort, decrease in bone density, dryness or spots in skin are the initial signs of wear and tear, being part and parcel of aging process.