Gelatine & Joint, Bone, Skin, Hair, Nail Health
Gelatine hydrolysate derived from fish collagen provides amino acids to stay healthy, flexible and youthful.
- Gelatine hydrolysate is rich in protein with specific amino acids.
- Enriched with cocoa, rich in phytonutrients, antioxidant.
- Help to build and repair joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values.
- All natural ingredients, clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex confidently!
Joint, Bone, Skin, Hair, Nail & The Biological Science
From the science perspective, regeneration of tissues in joint, bone, skin and body systems can help to balance the loss of tissues caused by aging or injury.
Gelatine Hydrolysate & Amino Acids
Gelatine hydrolysate derived from fish collagen is a structural protein with specific amino acids composition.
Amino acids such as hydroxyproline and other peptides unique to gelatine hydrolysate help to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of tissues in joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body systems. Thus, aids in the regeneration of tissues and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Gelatine hydrolysate is essential for the mechanical strength of joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body systems as established clinical findings. Protein is important to your body systems as it's required for growth and development, and helps to build and repair body tissues.
Cocoa & Phytonutrients
Cocoa is rich in phytonutrients with important antioxidant.
Pure cocoa powder is beneficial to human health from head to toe. Cocoa, also known as cacao, is rich in polyphenols, particularly flavonoids. Clinical findings on the phytonutrients in cocoa tend to substantiate the historic designation of cocoa as "food of the Gods."
Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 4 teaspoons daily. Dissolve in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken anytime, even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Note: Opt for collagen or gelatine hydrolysate derived from Bovine if allergic to fish products.
Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish), Cocoa.
1 bottle of Gelatine Hydrolysate With Cocoa 100g caters for 10 days consumption, based on 4 teaspoons a day.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.