Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin Nutrition
- Gelatine hydrolysate contains fish collagen protein essential for bone, joint, muscle, skin.
- Rose hips and purple sweet potato are rich in phytonutrients beneficial to joint, skin.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential for bone and body systems.
- Essential nutrients which can help to build and repair body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values as the nutrients are well absorbed by the body systems.
- Ingredients are clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
- Contains 8g of Gelatine Hydrolysate per 13g of serving.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex comfortably!
Gelatine Hydrolysate enriched with rose hips, vitamins, minerals and purple sweet potato are essential nutrients which support bone, joint, muscle, skin and body systems to stay healthy, strong and active. All-in-one nutritional supplement to help maintain healthy bone, joint flexibility and mobility, muscle strength, radiant skin.
Gelatine Hydrolysate & Amino Acids
Gelatine hydrolysate derived from collagen in fish is rich in special amino acids composition. Hydroxyproline peptides plus other essential amino acids unique to Gelatine Hydrolysate helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of body tissues. Thus, aids in the regeneration and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Rose Hips, Purple Potato & Phytonutrients
Rose hips is a natural compound contains vitamins C, A and other phytonutrients, and rich in antioxidant. Rose hips is beneficial towards joint, skin and body systems.
Vitamins C, B, D & Minerals Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
Vitamins and minerals are vital for your bones and body systems. Vitamins C and B affect the "collagen cross-link formation", which determines the bone quality. Vitamin D is necessary for the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus. Calcium aids in the development of strong bone while magnesium promotes calcium absorption and retention, and zinc is essential for growth.
Start with 2.5 teaspoons and gradually increase to 5 teaspoons daily. Dissolve in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Note: Opt for collagen or gelatine hydrolysate derived from Bovine if allergic to fish products.
Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish), Purple Sweet Potato, Mineral Complex (Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc), Vitamin Complex (Vitamins A, D3, E, B1, B3, Folic Acid, Biotin, B6, D-Calcium Pantothenate, B12, C), Rose Hips, Maltodextrin.
1 bottle of Gelatine Hydrolysate With Rose Hips & Purple Potato 130g caters for 10 days consumption, based on 5 teaspoons a day.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.
Nutrition Fact Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin & The Biological Science
Low bone density, joint degeneration, muscle weakness, dryness, wrinkle or spots in skin are signs of deterioration in body systems caused by aging or injury.