Collagen & Skin, Joint, Bone, Hair, Nail
- Gelatine hydrolysate contains fish collagen protein essential for skin, joint, bone, hair, nail.
- Purple potato is rich in phytonutrients beneficial to body systems.
- Essential nutrients which can help to build and repair body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values as the nutrients are well absorbed by the body systems.
- Ingredients are clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
- Contains 8g of Gelatine Hydrolysate per 10g of serving.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex confidently!
Gelatine Hydrolysate supports skin, joint, bone, hair, nail and body systems to stay healthy, flexible and youthful. A nutritious and quality collagen protein drink enriched with purple potato helps to maintain youthful skin, joint flexibility, strong bone, healthy hair and nail.
Gelatine Hydrolysate & Amino Acids
Gelatine hydrolysate derived from collagen in fish is rich in special amino acids composition. Hydroxyproline peptides plus other essential amino acids unique to Gelatine Hydrolysate helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of body tissues. Thus, aids in the regeneration and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Purple Potato & Phytonutrients
Purple potato is rich in phytonutrients and antioxidant.
Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 4 teaspoons daily. Dissolve in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Note: Opt for collagen or gelatine hydrolysate derived from Bovine if allergic to fish products.
Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish),
Purple Sweet Potato.
1 bottle of Gelatine Hydrolysate With Purple Potato 100g caters for 10 days consumption, based on 4 teaspoons a day.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.
Nutrition Fact Skin, Joint, Bone, Hair, Nail & The Biological Science
Dryness or spots in skin, joint stiffness or discomfort, decrease in bone density are the initial signs of wear and tear, being part and parcel of aging process.