100% Moringa Leaf
100% Moringa Leaf
Phytonutrients with antioxidant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. Traditionally used for general health.
- Moringa Oleifera leaf provides multi-discipline health benefits.
- Helps to boost body and immune systems.
- Supports skin health including beauty care wise.
- Traditionally used for its nutritional and medicinal properties.
- Rich in essential nutrients: multivitamins, minerals, protein, fiber.
- All natural ingredients, clinically supported.
- Registered as Traditional Medicine with MOH.
- Stay healthy and strong with just one hit!
Body, Immune Systems & The Biological Science
Moringa leaf provides valuable functional effects from head to toe and from inside to outside, from the science and traditional perspectives.
Moringa Leaf, Phytonutrients & Antioxidant
Moringa leaf is high in nutritive and medicinal values owing to the presence of a variety of essential nutrients and phytochemicals.
Moringa leaf has become a very important source of key nutrients in Europe, USA, Japan and many advanced countries. Moringa leaf provides a wide array of nutrients which are considered comprehensive to human health, which include:
- Multivitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, C, E
- Amino acids
- Carotenoids: Beta Carotene, Lutein
- Polyphenols: Flavonoids, Phenolic Acids
Dried moringa leaf provides much higher vitamins and minerals than many foods.
Moringa leaf is called "The 21st Century Human Bodyguard" in Taiwan.
Moringa is known as "Miracle Tree", "Mother's Best Friend", "Diamond Of All Plants" and "Medicine Treasure Box".
Protein: 9 times higher than yogurt.
Calcium: 17 times higher than milk.
Potassium: 15 times higher than banana.
Iron: 15 times higher than spinach.
Vitamin A: 10 times higher than carrot.
Vitamin E: 70 times higher than spirulina.
Dried moringa leaf provides much higher nutritional value than fresh moringa leaf.
The concentration of dried moringa leaf is 25 times higher than fresh leaf.
- Best to be taken before meals, 2 times a day. Suitable for children and adult.
- For children, suggest to extract powder from capsule, and mix with porridge or meals.
Each capsule contains
Folium Moringa Oleifera: 300g
1 bottle contains 90 capsules (vegetable capsule).
Moringa Oleifera tree is planted in North Borneo.