Collagen hydrolysate is rich in protein, provides essential nutrients to help build and repair body tissues. Added with phytonutrients from purple potato.
- Helps to build and repair body tissues.
- Beneficial to joint, bone, muscle, nail, etc.
- Collagen hydrolysate derived from bovine gelatine is rich in protein with specific amino acids.
- Purple sweet potato is rich in phytonutrients, antioxidant.
- High in nutritional and biological values.
- All natural ingredients, science evidence based.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex confidently!
Joint, Bone, Muscle & The Biological Science
From the science perspective, repairing of tissues in joint, bone, muscle and body systems can help to balance the loss of tissues caused by aging or injury.
Collagen Hydrolysate, Amino Acids & Science
Collagen hydrolysate derived from bovine gelatine is a structural protein with specific amino acids composition.
Amino acids such as proline, glycine and other collagen peptides unique to collagen hydrolysate help to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of tissues in joint, bone, muscle and body systems. Thus, aids in the repair of tissues and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Generally, protein is important to your body systems as it's required for growth and development, and helps to build and repair body tissues.
Collagen hydrolysate is essential for the mechanical strength of joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and connective tissues as established in clinical findings.
Purple Sweet Potato, Phytonutrients & Science
Purple sweet potato is rich in phytonutrients with important antioxidant. Rich in phytonutrients and ranks high in nutritional value along with other purple foods. Contains anthocyanins, an important antioxidant. Purple potato is also beneficial to blood sugar and even people with type 2 diabetes despite rated medium in glycemic index (GI). It's high in vitamins A, C, B6 and a good source of dietary fiber, potassium, vitamins B1, B2, B3, and with very low fat and sodium.
Start with 2 teaspoons (5g) and gradually increase to 4 teaspoons (10g) daily. Dissolve the powder in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Do's & Don'ts
Collagen Hydrolysate (Bovine),
Purple Sweet Potato.
Contains 8g of Collagen Hydrolysate per 10g of serving.
Collagen hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Germany, and it's also certified as halal in Germany.