Collagen, Rose Hips, Vitamins, Minerals Nutrition For Bone, Joint Care, Muscle, Skin & Body Collagen
Rose Hips, Cocoa
Vitamins C, B, D And Minerals Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
Walk, Stand, Bend, Flex Comfortably & Confidently
Caring For Your Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin
You may follow up on your progress after taking nutrition supplementation for about 3 months.
Bone: By way of bone density scan at participating pharmacies or Scientist Home Wellness. Check out our bone density scan schedule.
Joint, Muscle: The level of comfort, flexibility, mobility or strength in your joint and muscle would provide you the indication. A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan would create detailed images of the body tissues.
Skin: You may gauge from your skin's appearance, dryness or firmness.
Read more on Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin
Ingredients & Direction
Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish Collagen), Mineral Complex (Magnesium, Calcium and Zinc), Vitamin Complex (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B6, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C), Rose Hips, Maltodextrin
Direction: Take 2 to 5 teaspoons (5 to 13g) daily. Consume after dissolving in 250ml of warm water.
1) Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 4 or 5 teaspoons daily. Intake of 10g to 13g provides optimal supplementation. A nutritious drink which can be taken anytime, even as part of your meal. Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
2) Do not use hot water as it will destroy the nutritional properties.
3) Not recommended to mix with coffee or tea.
4) Recommended to take 10g to 13g daily for the first 3 months. When the desired level of comfort has been attained, may reduce intake to 3 to 4 times a week for maintenance purposes.
5) Suitable even if your uric acid level is higher than normal.
1) Plain: Dissolve MGH in a glass of warm water. Stir until the powder is dissolved.
2) Mix: Dissolve MGH in a glass of warm water or milk. May add oat or muesli.
Mixed Cocoa With Gelatine Hydrolysate Powder
Oat or Muesli