Gelatine hydrolysate enriched with rose hips, vitamins, minerals, cocoa. Essential nutrients to help build and repair body tissues.
- Helps to build and repair body tissues.
- Beneficial to bone, joint, skin, hair, nail, etc.
- Gelatine hydrolysate derived from fish collagen is rich in protein with specific amino acids.
- Rose hips and cocoa are rich in phytonutrients, antioxidant.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential for bone and body systems.
- High in nutritional and biological values.
- All natural ingredients, science evidence based.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex comfortably and confidently!
Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin & The Biological Science
From the science perspective, repairing of tissues in bone, joint, muscle, skin and body systems can help to balance the loss of tissues caused by aging or injury.
Low bone density, joint degeneration, muscle weakness, dryness, wrinkle or spots in skin are signs of deterioration in body tissues which can be caused by aging or injury.
“Repair” is defined as the restoration of tissue architecture and function after an injury. Most of our tissue repair involves both regeneration and replacement processes. Regeneration refers to new growth whilst replacement refers to the healing of damaged tissues which are repaired by the laying down of connective tissue, called scarring.
Gelatine Hydrolysate, Amino Acids & Science
Gelatine hydrolysate derived from fish collagen is a structural protein with specific amino acids composition.
Amino acids such as hydroxyproline and other collagen peptides unique to gelatine hydrolysate help to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of tissues in joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body systems. Thus, aids in the repair of tissues and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Generally, protein is important to your body systems as it's required for growth and development, and helps to build and repair body tissues.
Gelatine hydrolysate is essential for the mechanical strength of joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and connective tissues as established in clinical findings.
Rose Hips, Cocoa, Phytonutrients & Science
Rose hips and cocoa are rich in phytonutrients with important antioxidant.
Vitamins, Minerals & Science
Vitamins C, B, D and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc are vital to healthy bones and body systems.
Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 4 or 5 teaspoons daily. Dissolve the powder in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Do's & Don'ts
Cocoa Powder, Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish), Mineral Complex (Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc), Vitamin Complex (Vitamins A, D3, E, B1, B3, Folic Acid, Biotin, B6, D-Calcium Pantothenate, B12, C), Rose Hips, Maltodextrin, Gardenia.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.