- Gelatine hydrolysate contains fish collagen protein essential for bone, joint, skin.
- Rose hips and cocoa are rich in phytonutrients beneficial to joint, skin.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential for bone and body systems.
- Essential nutrients which can help to build and repair body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values as the nutrients are well absorbed by the body systems.
- Ingredients are clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex comfortably!
Gelatine Hydrolysate enriched with rose hips, vitamins, minerals and cocoa are essential nutrients which support bone, joint, skin and body systems to stay healthy, strong and active. All-in-one nutritional supplement to help maintain healthy bone, joint flexibility and mobility, radiant skin.
Gelatine Hydrolysate & Amino Acids
Gelatine hydrolysate, also known as hydrolyzed collagen, is derived from collagen in fish. Gelatine hydrolysate is rich in special amino acids composition, helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of body tissues. Thus, aids in the regeneration and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Rose Hips, Cocoa & Phytonutrients Vitamins C, B, D & Minerals Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc Consumption Recommendation
1) Start with 2.5 teaspoons and gradually increase to 5 teaspoons daily. Dissolve in warm water.
- Can be taken anytime, even as part of your meal.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
2) Recommended to take 5 teaspoons daily for the first 3 months to obtain optimal supplementation.
3) When the desired level of comfort has been attained, may opt for maintenance as follows:
- 2.5 teaspoons daily; or
- 5 teaspoons, to be taken 3 to 4 times a week.
4) May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Suitable even if your uric acid level is higher than normal.
Cocoa Powder, Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish), Mineral Complex (Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc), Vitamin Complex (Vitamins A, D3, E, B1, B3, Folic Acid, Biotin, B6, D-Calcium Pantothenate, B12, C), Rose Hips, Maltodextrin, Gardenia.
1 bottle of Mixed Cocoa With Gelatine Hydrolysate caters for 10 days consumption, based on 5 teaspoons a day.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.
Nutrition Fact Bone, Joint, Skin & The Biological Science
Low bone density, joint degeneration, dryness, wrinkle or spots in skin are signs of deterioration in body systems caused by aging or injury.