Gelatine Hydrolysate Mix Joint Care, Bone, Muscle, Skin & Body Systems Hydrolyzed Collagen & Amino Acids Rose Hips, Cocoa & Phytonutrients
Vitamins C, B, D And Minerals Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
Walk, Stand, Bend, Flex Comfortably & Confidently Caring For Your Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin
A nutritious food supplement caters for joint discomfort or stiffness, low bone density, weak muscle, and enhancing skin, hair, nail.
You may follow up on your progress after taking nutrition supplementation for about 3 months.
Bone: By way of bone density scan at participating pharmacies or Scientist Home Wellness. Check out our bone density scan schedule.
Joint, Muscle: The level of comfort, flexibility, mobility or strength in your joint and muscle would provide you the indication. A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan would create detailed images of the body tissues.
Skin: You may gauge from your skin's appearance, dryness or firmness.
Read more on Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin
Nutrition Information Ingredients & Direction Consumption Recommendation
1) Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 3 or 4 teaspoons daily.
Can be taken anytime, even as part of your meal. Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
2) Recommended to take 3 to 4 teaspoons daily for the first 3 months to obtain optimal supplementation.
3) When the desired level of comfort has been attained:
a) may reduce intake to 2.5 teaspoons daily; or
b) continue with 3 to 4 teaspoons, to be taken 3 to 4 times a week for maintenance purposes.
4) Not recommended to mix with coffee or tea.
5) Suitable even if your uric acid level is higher than normal.
1 bottle of Gelatine Hydrolysate Mix caters for 20 days consumption, based on 2.5 teaspoons a day.
1) Plain: Dissolve Gelatine Hydrolysate Mix in a glass of warm water. Stir until the powder is dissolved.
2) Mix: Dissolve Gelatine Hydrolysate Mix in a glass of warm water or milk. May add oat or muesli.
Mixed Cocoa With Gelatine Hydrolysate Powder
Oat or Muesli