- Gelatine hydrolysate contains fish collagen protein essential for joint, skin, hair, nail.
- Cocoa is rich in phytonutrients beneficial to body systems.
- Essential nutrients which can help to build and repair body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values as the nutrients are well absorbed by the body systems.
- Ingredients are clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex confidently!
Gelatine Hydrolysate enriched with cocoa supports joint, skin, hair, nail and body systems to stay healthy, flexible and youthful. A nutritious and quality collagen protein drink helps to maintain joint flexibility, youthful skin, healthy hair and nail.
Gelatine Hydrolysate & Amino Acids
Gelatine hydrolysate, also known as hydrolyzed collagen, is derived from collagen in fish. Gelatine hydrolysate is rich in special amino acids composition, helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of body tissues. Thus, aids in the regeneration and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Cocoa & Phytonutrients
Pure cocoa powder is rich in antioxidant, and it's beneficial to human health from head to toe. Clinical findings on the phytonutrients in cocoa tend to substantiate the historic designation of cocoa as "food of the Gods."
1) Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 4 teaspoons daily. Dissolve in warm water.
- Can be taken anytime, even as part of your meal.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
2) Recommended to take 4 teaspoons daily for the first 3 months to obtain optimal supplementation.
3) When the desired level of comfort has been attained, may opt for maintenance as follows:
- 2 teaspoons daily; or
- 4 teaspoons, to be taken 3 to 4 times a week.
4) May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Suitable even if your uric acid level is higher than normal.
Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish), Cocoa.
1 bottle of Gelatine Hydrolysate With Cocoa 100g caters for 10 days consumption, based on 4 teaspoons a day.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.
Nutrition Fact Joint, Skin, Hair, Nail & The Biological Science
Joint stiffness or discomfort, dryness or spots in skin are the initial signs of wear and tear, being part and parcel of aging process.