Gelatin Hydrolysate & Phytonutrients Nutrition For Joint Care, Bone, Muscle, Skin Mixed Cocoa With Fish Gelatine Hydrolysate
Benefits Of Gelatin Hydrolysate & Cocoa
Collagen hydrolysate or gelatin hydrolysate is made up of special amino acids composition, helps to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of body tissues. Thus, aids in the regeneration and balance the loss of cells caused by aging or injury.
Walk, Stand, Bend, Flex Confidently
Caring For Your Joint, Bone, Muscle, Skin
You may follow up on your progress after taking nutrition supplementation for about 3 months.
Bone: By way of bone density scan at participating pharmacies or Scientist Home Wellness. Check out our FREE bone density scan schedule.
Joint, Muscle: The level of comfort, flexibility, mobility, strength in your joint and muscle would provide you the indication. A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan would create detailed images of the body tissues.
Skin: You may gauge from your skin's appearance, dryness or firmness.
Read more on Bone, Joint, Muscle, Skin
Ingredients & Direction
Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish Collagen)
Direction: Take 2 to 4 teaspoons (5 to 10g) daily. Consume after dissolving in 250ml of warm water.
1) Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 4 teaspoons daily. Intake of 10g provides optimal supplementation. A nutritious drink which can be taken anytime, even as part of your meal. Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
2) Do not use hot water as it will destroy the nutritional properties.
3) Not recommended to mix with coffee or tea.
4) Recommended to take 10g daily for the first 3 months. When the desired level of comfort has been attained, may reduce intake to 3 to 4 times a week for maintenance purposes.
5) Suitable even if your uric acid level is higher than normal.
1) Plain: Dissolve MFGH in a glass of warm water. Stir until the powder is dissolved.
2) Mix: Dissolve MFGH in a glass of warm water or milk. May add oat or muesli.