Gelatine hydrolysate provides amino acids to help build and repair body tissues. Added with phytonutrients from cocoa to enhance nutritional value.
- Helps to build and repair body tissues.
- Beneficial to joint, bone, skin, hair, nail, etc.
- Gelatine hydrolysate derived from fish collagen is rich in protein with specific amino acids.
- Cocoa is rich in phytonutrients, antioxidant.
- High in nutritional and biological values.
- All natural ingredients, science evidence based.
- Walk, stand, bend, flex confidently!
Joint, Bone, Skin, Hair, Nail & The Biological Science
From the science perspective, repairing of tissues in joint, bone, muscle and body systems can help to balance the loss of tissues caused by aging or injury.
Gelatine Hydrolysate, Amino Acids & Science
Gelatine hydrolysate derived from fish collagen is a structural protein with specific amino acids composition.
Amino acids such as hydroxyproline and other collagen peptides unique to gelatine hydrolysate help to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of tissues in joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body systems. Thus, aids in the repair of tissues and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Generally, protein is important to your body systems as it's required for growth and development, and helps to build and repair body tissues.
Gelatine hydrolysate is essential for the mechanical strength of joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and connective tissues as established in clinical findings.
Cocoa, Phytonutrients & Science
Cocoa is rich in phytonutrients with important antioxidant.
Pure cocoa powder is beneficial to human health from head to toe. Cocoa, also known as cacao, is rich in polyphenols, particularly flavonoids. Clinical findings on the phytonutrients in cocoa tend to substantiate the historic designation of cocoa as "food of the Gods."
Start with 2 teaspoons and gradually increase to 4 teaspoons daily. Dissolve the powder in warm water.
- Best to be taken in the morning or before bedtime.
- Can be taken anytime, even as part of your meal.
- May mix with milk, oat, cereal or muesli, but not coffee or tea.
Do's & Don'ts
Gelatine Hydrolysate (Fish), Cocoa.
Gelatine hydrolysate is produced by a highly recognized manufacturer in Korea.