Collagen hydrolysate provides essential nutrients to help stay healthy, strong and flexible.
- Collagen hydrolysate is rich in protein with specific amino acids.
- Added with purple sweet potato, rich in phytonutrients, antioxidant.
- Help to build and repair joint, bone, muscle and body tissues.
- High in nutritional and biological values.
- All natural ingredients, clinically supported, no flavoring nor coloring.
From the science perspective, regeneration of tissues in joint, bone, muscle and body systems can help to balance the loss of tissues caused by aging or injury.
Collagen hydrolysate derived from bovine gelatine is a structural protein with specific amino acids composition.
Amino acids such as proline, glycine and other collagen peptides unique to collagen hydrolysate help to stimulate collagen synthesis and accelerate the metabolism of tissues in joint, bone, muscle and body systems. Thus, aids in the regeneration of tissues and balance the loss of collagenous tissues in your body.
Collagen hydrolysate is essential for the mechanical strength of joint, bone, skin, hair, nail and body systems as established clinical findings. Protein is important to your body systems as it is essential for growth and development, and helps to build and repair body tissues.
Purple Sweet Potato & Phytonutrients
Purple sweet potato is rich in phytonutrients with important antioxidant.
Purple sweet potato contains anthocyanins and ranks high in nutritional value along with other purple foods. It is also beneficial to blood sugar and even people with type 2 diabetes despite rated medium in glycemic index (GI). Purple sweet potato is high in vitamins A, C, B6 and a good source of dietary fiber, potassium, vitamins B1, B2, B3, and with very low fat and sodium.
- Collagen Hydrolysate With Purple Potato 120g/bottle caters for 12 days consumption, based on 4 teaspoons a day.